mya

just an amatur writer.....will make it better and better....please leave ur comment....happy reading...

me

me

Thursday, June 17, 2010

my new blog..

hmm....its been too long for me not writing a new story to share with others....oopss...im not forget to share wit u guys..but....actually...i forgot my password to enter this blog...n my google account too...its hard to remember...then the last thing that i can do is....create a new blog....i dont thing dat i have a lots of follower...but...for those who always checking my new post....wait n see....i hope this new page will never make u run away from me...hahaha...im just having some fun....create n renovated my new page....for your information...im not gud in this thing...but...yeah....slowly i learn n learn.....got some supporters here..haha....well...as we all know..now is world cup fever aight?.. im getting crazy collecting some glasses from mcdonalds....n now i already got 4 glasses..pink..green and two invisible colours......which team that got my support.....hmm...actually i really dont know which country that will got my stand up support...france..spain....(already lose)....japan..brazil? hmm...argentina? (ohhh, they just beat korea 4-1...gosh..)...owwwhh....i really dont know...can we just sit down n enjoy the game ?? haha...hhhmmm....i think i got to go....feel so sleepy right now....gud night folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment